FREE Wedding and Ceremony resources to help you plan your big day!
While you are visiting our site please take some time to browse through our Resources. These are updated daily.
To access these please click on the secondary menu on the top right hand side of the page (the three straight purple lines) and go to the category that you require from the drop down menu.
Our Resources are categorised as follows:
- Ceremony Central: Information on putting your Ceremony together. All the basics and ideas to personalise your big day.
- Legal Requirements: An overview of the legal requirements of getting hitched in Aotearoa.
- Helpful Hints and Tips: Getting through the day unscathed! Hints and tips to help your day run smoothly.
- Inspiring Songs: Contemporary or timeless? Songs to help inspire the romantic in everyone.
- Readings: Beautiful words, poems and stories that you can incorporate into your ceremony.
- Vows: Words from the heart to help inspire you.
- Testimonials: Photos and feedback from previous ceremonies.
We wish you all the very best on the journey towards your special day!